Monday, 27 February 2017

life, week 6


afternoon bike seat view // the official I started biking to work week 


A modest celebration of the Sami National Day at Kannik skole.


The biking is on! I finally faced my irrational fear and biked with the trailer for the first time - and it was fine, of course. Now I'm hoping it will be a habit; biking as a family to kindergarten and work. I'm sure it won't be as idyllic as I hope, but it will give us a little extra time together - outside - in the busy weekdays.


7:50 am bike seat view // freezing cold but happy to be outside


The 5 pm view from where I parked my bike. Oh happy brighter days!


The view from where I recover from the stomach flu. At least I got to catch up on my sleep.


Thankful for my mother who helped out with the kids when I was down with the stomach flu - unfortunately she got sick too, damn stomach flu!


Second snow of the season. Not even one centimeter but enough to make a five year old pretty excited.



- - -

Week 6: February 6-12


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails