Friday, 3 March 2017

things I like lately

a red berries smoothie from the film archives // Kodak Portra 160vc, Canon EOS 500N


- homemade smoothie (it has been a while) with mango, banana, orange juice and carrot juice
- catching up with a big group of our best friends last weekend
- getting a tour (and a sleepover) of our friends' freshly built house on an islet outside Bergen - the architect and our friends have done such a great job; the house is fantastic!
- seeing how excited Sverre was to meet our friends' dog Hama (a gorgeous shiba inu)
- Mariell's kitchen garden project
- blog updates from my favorite bloggers
- catching up on my funny eye - btw, we hung out a hot afternoon in Soho/London seven years ago (has it been that long already?!)
- life in a tiny apartment: tip #149 use what's useful
- provencepølser og italiensk landpølse fra Grøstad (tasty sausages)
- five tips for managing the crazy
- the way Sverre grabs my hand and walks me over to something he wants or wants to show me
- the way Sverre smiles and claps his hands when he gets something he wants
- I finished grading the pile of 55 student papers last night *praise hands emoji*
- I had the best sleep in this morning - and was woken up by a cup of coffee

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- trying to balance work, studies and family life - at times it is way too stressful (there are tears, shouting and arguments - it's not pretty)
- realising too late that a different approach to the task would have been much more effective and hence saved a lot of time

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails