Thursday, 6 April 2017

(another) last hurrah



It's time; I'm ready to jump on the I quit sweet treats wagon again. Life is a bit (too) busy these days, so I need the help of a well fuelled body that craves vegetables and vitamins instead of sugar, sugar and sugar - which is all I crave during busy times.

I have found that the best time to start such a project is during vacation or some other kind of situation that is not everyday life at home. It just helps to be in a different routine; it makes me focus less on the sugar hangover and more on everything else.

Easter vacation starts this weekend and so does project #Iquitsweettreats - version 3.0. Are you in?

Note to self: version 1.0 of the project lasted three months, and the second round lasted one month. Lets aim for at least something in-between - or beyond!


about the project // keeping it real

LagreLagre

3 comments:

  1. OK, I'm in! My goal: I will quit eating sweets for stress-reasons. Without noticing really what I'm eating. I kno myself, if something is "forbidden" it's much harder to stay away from sweets. And I should keep an eye on salty snacks to avoid that I turn to them instead of eating sweets.
    Yay, I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in Astrid!
    Rosália

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in too. I gave up in January and February. Then it all went wrong. Need to try again

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails