Sunday, 21 May 2017

a weekend in Amsterdam




























Things I will remember from this weekend in Amsterdam with my girlfriends: The idyll of the tree lined canals and the houseboats, all the bikes, wine and nibblies in the lush green backyard of our Airbnb apartment, a green juice from The Cold Pressed Juicery and the expression on M's face when she tasted it (to say she didn't like it would be an understatement), brunch at Lunchroom Wilhelmina after a morning at the Van Gogh museum, bitterballen and bubbly, wisteria climbing on houses and hanging plants at Wildernis, my new black leather tote bag from Things I like things I love and other cool bags from Property of..., the egg and bacon "hamburger" at the place I don't remember the name of at Schipol airport, strolling the streets and people watching, sun and t-shirt weather after heavy rain showers, sun prints on a yellow wall, kelim cushions and other beauties in a cool store that I have forgotten the name of in Jordaan, shopping at COS (which we don't have in Stavanger yet) and discovering & Other Stories, eating dinner at Rakang Thai restaurant and Indonesian take-out for the Eurovision Song Contest.

I'm already looking forward to our next girls' trip and another visit to Amsterdam!

4 comments:

  1. Liker, liker liker!
    Jeg og min venninne og reisepartner in crime tenker på å ta oss en tur til Amsterdam sånn ca i september, og siden det er 20 år siden jeg var der sist, tas all inspirasjon og tips i mot med stor takk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures of a wonderful weekends with friends! Such joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amsterdam looks lovely - so much sunshine and beauty! Makes me want to plan a getaway with my girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amsterdam er så fiiiint, jeg vil dit igjen en gang!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails