Friday, 16 June 2017

things I like lately

strawberries from the 2010 film archives // Kodak Portra 160vc, Canon EOS 500N


- I'M DONE GRADING ALL THE MIDTERM PAPERS! All 130 of them.
- I passed my exam! (with a grade much better than I dreamed of)
- rododendron galore
- a stroke of luck when Sara and Sverre decided to play peacefully (yet loudly) on the trampoline whilst I mowed the entire lawn
- this photo
- creme cheese, salami and red apple on whole grain bread
- learning that these three dots ... in written language actually have a name; ellipsis (nerdy emoji)
- listening to Sverre talking through the babymonitor before he falls asleep
- season four of Skam - and finally having time to watch it
- zero-waste produce storage
- 129 tips til en grønnere hverdag med mindre avfall
- browse my cookbook shelf (via love and lemons)
- Sverre has started saying "løye" (the dialect word for "funny") and it's quite adoring. He is also very much into saying "no", which is not that adoring
- the first Norwegian strawberries of the season - shared with my little man, Sverre, who wolfed them down in no time

- - -

Things I like lately

-  busy, busy days means I have cooked very, very little lately and eaten way too bad (i.e. heaps of sweets and carbs and hardly any vegetables)
- lumbago - it has been about 1,5 year since the last time I had it and it's just as painful this time. I guess I should work on strengthening my back to avoid this from happening again.


3 comments:

  1. Yay for finished grading for this lot. And of course for the good news of your examans. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love this place of yours. i love that everyday life can be so different, yet som similar across the globe. thank you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails