Friday, 23 June 2017

things I like lately

Nice, France // part of our honeymoon in 2009 // Kodak Ektachrome E100GX (such a beautiful film!), Canon EOS 500N

- my eight weeks summer vacation stated on Wednesday - YAY! YAY! YAY!
- drinks with my colleagues to celebrate the start of our summer vacation
- sleeping until 1130 am (!) on the first morning of my summer vacation
- a walk around the lake - it has been a while
- yellow irises along the lake
- the interview with Jenny Skavland in the Bra Damer podcast
- the ever inspiring Ingefær podcast
- new green plants; a small monstera, a small pilea and a big philodendron xanadu - all inspired by the visit to Wildernis in Amsterdam (thanks again, F, for the recommendation!)
- pasta with avocado pesto for dinner
- slowly adding more vegetables to my diet and less sweet treats
- ordered a heavy duty blender and the Green Kitchen Stories smoothies book earlier this week - can't wait to start blending!
- Chopin, chamomile tea and my new linen bathrobe on a Friday night

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- feeling very emotional about the fact that Sara only has one week left of kindergarten
- shopping galore - because both kids suddenly grew and need a wardrobe update


1 comment:

  1. Pasta with avocado pesto is a favorite of mine! Yay!
    Same thing about Lucia and growth. I can't keep track of her shoes, she keeps outgrowing them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails